Thursday, March 17, 2011

The red wheel barrow

  The red wheel barrow was one of those small poems that make a lot of sense to me after i read it very carefully. I love it, i can say i learned a lot, at first i was thinking that the poem was going to a more farmville type writing that it had to do a lot about rain and mud and other farm stuff but no. The poem made me realize that little words can mean a lot. The poem took a more twisting affect when I finally realize it was only about the importance of a wheel barrow and how imporant it was to the farm. The poem can mean anything from a newborn needing her mother at birth to a man being the man in the house hold. Thats how imporant the red wheelbarrow is to the poem. The imporantance of the red wheel barrow is what stnads out to me, and it showed how important it was in a pome that only carried about 16 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment